ちなみにVISTA premium home edition、本体はEnglish version, TH55 日本語バージョンです。
you surely had to much troubles make this work. here's what you need to do:
1. uninstall pdt and intellisync.
2. download pdt 6.2 from palm site.
3. have your hotsync driver ready (from the install cd or sonyclie.org). you may also use jamerican driverless driver so no windows driver needed.
4. install pdt 62 as usual. after finish, press start -> programs -> palm -> pim conduit sync, and choose to sync with outlook. intellisync is not needed.
5. start hotsync. if it will ask for a driver, just point to the relevant folder.
>Sorry for my email in English. I do not have a computer which I can write in Japanese...
>Anyway! maybe a great news for us.
>I was wondering if we can use TH55 on Windows Vista. I found a BBS as followings. I did not try it yet, but I will!